An outdoor bronze memorial sculpture by Frank Meisler, located in the forecourt of Liverpool Street station (London, UK).
It commemorates the 10,000 Jewish children who escaped Nazi persecution and arrived at the station during 1938–1939, whose parents were forced to take the decision to send them to safety in the UK. Most of the children never saw their parents again, as their parents were subsequently killed in concentration camps, although some were reunited. The memorial was installed in September 2006, replacing Flor Kent's bronze Für Das Kind (For the Child), which was installed in 2003. It was commissioned by World Jewish Relief and the Association of Jewish Refugees (AJR).